We are very grateful to DiBella's for sponsoring the distribution of fresh boxed lunches at each of our community distribution days. In addition to the Easter Meal Box, each resident will receive a fresh sub, chips, and a cookie. So excited that we'll be able to offer this additional meal to these families.VISIT DIBELLA'S SUBS TODAY!
RISE UP WITH HOPE & COMPASSION
Easter and Spring are times for new beginnings. It’s a reminder of the joy and peace we are afforded when we show one another love, hope, and compassion. There are more than 600 families right here in our local community that are seriously struggling to provide for their families. Please help us provide a complete Spring Meal for each of these families.
Financially Sponsor a Meal
Please consider sponsoring an Spring Meal for a family in need. It’s Easy!
- Visit the link and make your selection(s).
- ALDI Gift Card ($10) Sponsorship – for proteins and fresh ingredients
- Spring Meal Box Sponsorship – box will include a selection of non-perishables for preparing a complete Easter meal.
- Once you’ve made your selection, you will be directed to remit payment via PayPal.
Your generosity is deeply appreciated. All proceeds will be used to purchase the necessary items needed to complete the meals.
In addition to financial meal sponsorships, we are also collecting physical donations. If you would prefer to provide a donation of any of the following items, please email email@example.com for drop-off times and locations.
- Pasta and Sauce
- Canned Green Beans or Corn
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Cereal / Oatmeal / Pancake Mix
- Instant Stuffing
- Mashed Potatoes / Scalloped Potatoes
- Mac & Cheese
- Dessert (i.e. cake and icing, brownies, cookie mix, etc.)
- Kid-Friendly Snacks (i.e. fruit snacks, granola bars, etc.)
- Drink Mixes for Beverage
- Grocery Gift Cards
- Or Any Essential Non-Perishable Food Donation